Register Your Company Here
Please ensure that you have the following documentation to complete your registration as a Potential Supplier to our Company.
- Tax Compliance Certificate.
- BBBEE Accreditation Certificate.
- Workman's Compensation.
- Company Documents (Company Profile, Close Corporation, Listed Directors, ID's of Members and Shareholders).
NOTE!!! Fields marked with an * is compulsory.
For suppliers that are EME's or those that are QSE's with 51% black ownership, note that the recent Codes of Good Practice states that you are only required to obtain a Sworn Affidavit on an annual basis confirming your turnover and percentage of ownership.
A specialized entity is Higher Education Institutions, Non-Profit Companies, Government Owned entities, Public Benefit Schemes or Public Benefit Companies.
Please ONLY upload your Company Profile and other company documents such as a CC Document, Listed Directors, ID's of Members and Shareholders in this section.
Please indicate if any of the Shareholders were previously or Currently Employed by ArnotOpco. List the employees together with their ID numbers if possible.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them, RMV Holdings t/a Innoven Consulting reserves the right to update these terms and conditions at any time without notice to the user of this website ( "you", "your" and "yours") . By accessing and registering you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and the specific individual service terms and conditions as listed below.
Please click on the button marked "I Accept" at the end of the registration if you accept them. Please understand that if you refuse to accept these terms and conditions, you will not be able to complete your registration on our website.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
RMV Holdings t/a Innoven Consulting ("we", "us", "our" and "ours" ) is a Private Limited incorporated in the Republic of South Africa with its registered address as No 235 Beyers Naude Drive, Unit 3B, Rustenburg, Tel: 014 594 2520, Email: email@example.com If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us at the above details.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of of the Republic of South Africa. You agree to submit any dispute arising out of your use of this website to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of South Africa. Protection of Private Information (POPI) Act 4 of 2013 - By using this website you acknowledge that your information is in the public domain and accessible to other users such as our Corporate Clients. In terms of the POPI Act RMV Holdings t/a Innoven Consulting warrants that all confidential information will be kept as such and only disclosed to the relevant Corporate. RMV Holdings t/a Innoven Consulting also warrants that your company information will not be provided to any third party for the purposes of bulk unsolicited marketing communication.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, including our directors, officers, employees, interested parties and agents harmless, from and against any action, cause, claim, damage, detriment, debt, demand or liability, including reasonable costs and attorney’s fees, asserted by any person or company, arising out of or relating to any cause of action that may relate to your relationship with us or your use of our website or content on the website.
The site is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, express or implied. Use of the site is at your sole risk. We do not warrant that your use of the site will be uninterrupted or error free, nor do we make any warranty as to any results that may be obtained by use of the site. We make no warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, effectiveness, completeness, accuracy, and title. Limitation of liability: If you are dissatisfied with the site, your sole and exclusive remedy shall be to discontinue use of the site. Under no circumstances shall we be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages for any matter arising from or relating to this agreement, the site or the Internet generally, including, without limitation, your use or inability to use the site, any changes to or inaccessibility of the site, delay, failure, unauthorised access to or alteration of any transmission or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, any transaction or agreement entered into through the site, or any data or material from a third person accessed on or through the site, whether such liability is asserted on the basis of contract, or otherwise.
- This website contains information which is owned by or licensed to RMV Holdings t/a Innoven Consulting. It is protected by intellectual property laws including, but not limited to, copyright. You may not otherwise, without express permission from us, copy, distribute, sell or publish any of the content of the Website. Unauthorised use of this information may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Our website has been optimised to operate with Firefox Web Browsers. You shall be solely responsible for providing, maintaining and ensuring compatibility with the Website, all hardware, software, electrical and other physical requirements for your use of the website, including, without limitation, telecommunications and Internet access connections and links, web browsers or other equipment, programs and services required to access and use the site.
- Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to yourself. In addition you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Some parts of our Website is restricted to users from our Corporate Clients.
- Some information on the website may be out of date. Before relying on information you have found on the website, please confirm any facts that are important to your decision first.
- The Website may contain hyperlinks to websites that are not operated by us. These hyperlinks are provided for your reference and convenience only. We cannot, therefore, be held liable for any materials or representations in respect to such websites. All links are used at your own risk.
- By Registering on our site it shall not be deemed to admit or imply any obligations whatsoever on RMV Holdings t/a Innoven Consulting and their Corporate Clients to place your company on the approved vendor list.
- On verification of your company’s registration it may be accepted or rejected, and no reason shall be given for such rejection.
- Acceptance shall not mean that your company will necessarily be invited to tender on every enquiry issued by the procurement departments of the participating Corporate Clients to RMV Holdings t/a Innoven Consulting.
- By being registered with us you also accept that you are still responsible to market your company yourself to the relevant Corporate Clients.
- By being registered with us you also accept that we communicate with our suppliers from time to time through email, letters, facsimiles and direct telephone calls.